Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday's primal living

Today was a great day! I started out with 2 free range organic eggs, and off I went to the Farmer's Market. I purchased more eggs, organic lettuce, chard, and also garlic and broccoli. Next I went to Crossfit for a nice workout. I had to go to a meeting at 9am, then I headed home with my fresh food supplies

My girlfriends and I decided to meet at a locovore restaurant Dolce Vita, where I had a nice scallop/tossed salad creation followed by their chicken, avacado and bacon sandwich with no bread of course! The dressing that came on it was spicy and amazing. We went to a local museum for a while then called it a day.

Next I picked up my stepson, bought a few more things, stopping at a newer local organic locovore store called Green Planet Grocery. They have the best fresh made organic almond butter. The stuff is to die for. I eat Waaaaay too much of it, so I only buy a small tub once a week.
Then we went for a long walk when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment